These general conditions of sales are a translation of the original document written in Spanish. Translation provided by Google translation.
These general conditions of sales govern the use of the website mon-cintre.com (hereinafter “the website”) which is owned by MI TIENDA DE PERCHAS S.L (hereinafter Mi tienda de perchas). Mi tienda de perchas is a limited company whose head office is located Calle Barcelona, 35 in Moncada (Valencia, 46113) – SPAIN, holder of the tax identification code B98981368 with a share capital of 3000€. Registered in the commercial register of Valencia, volume 10464, Folio 70, inscription 1 with sheet V-180791, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – phone: +34 960 074 336
Site hosted at: Gandi SAS, 63-65 boulevard Masséna Paris (75013) FRANCE – Tel: +33 (0) 1 126.96.36.199
Publishing Manager: Karine Gohé
1. SCOPE OF CONTRACT
These general conditions of sales apply to the sale of all items on the website www.mon-cintre.com to consumers to whom orders can be delivered in Europe. The website www.mon-cintre.com is exclusively intended for an audience over 18 years old. Mi tienda de perchas reserves the right to cancel the access account of a customer if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected when using this service.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website at the date of the order. Prices are detailed in each article and include VAT (Value Added Tax). The amount of the delivery costs is indicated to the customer at the time of the validation of the order.
The payment will be made at the end of the purchase process and will be an essential condition for the formalization of the purchase. Payment is not allowed by deferred procedures such as cash on delivery or transfer. Payment methods supported: purchases can be paid with a Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® credit card and a PayPal system. The payment method is chosen during the purchase process. The customer must notify Mi tienda de perchas of excessive or fraudulent charges on the card used for purchases as soon as possible so that Mi tienda de perchas can make the necessary arrangements. Suppliers or issuers of payment means may adopt anti-fraud measures leading to the rejection of certain types of transactions. Mi tienda de perchas is not responsible for the application of this type of security policy.
Delivery Country: Algeria, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Estonia, United States, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Lebanon, Libya, Luxembourg, Moldova , Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Oman, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine.
FOR DELIVERY IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, contact Mon Cintre: email@example.com or 34 960 074 336 (we speak French, Spanish and English)
Except in exceptional circumstances resulting from the personalization of the products, or unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances, we will send the order within the time indicated on the Web page, according to the mode of dispatch selected and, in all cases, within the maximum delay of 30 days from the date of the order confirmation.
The address indicated by the customer can be a private address, a workplace or any other address indicated. It is not necessary that the billing address and the shipping address match. We will send you an email indicating the tracking link of your delivery.
For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be understood that the “delivery” has taken place or the order has been “delivered” at the time when you, or a third party indicated by you, acquire physical possession of the goods, ie Acknowledge by signing the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address.
–In case of shipments to Ceuta and Melilla and countries outside the European Community, the customer must also pay the customs duties and taxes that generated the order. These fees are paid at the time of receipt of the order and will not be included in the price paid for the products.
– In the case of shipments to the Canary Islands, the customer must also pay the management fees to the customs office that generates the order and to the AEIM, regardless of the amount of the order, if any. In addition, for orders with a PVP greater than € 150, the customer must pay the corresponding fee. These fees are paid at the time of receipt of the order and will not be included in the price paid for the products.
Incidents of delivery: In case of impossibility to make the delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the transport agency will leave an indicative note and will attempt to contact the recipient by telephone. After two unsuccessful attempts, the customer must contact the transport agency to proceed with the delivery.
5. EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND DISCLAIMER
There are different procedures for excahnges, returns and disclaimers. To follow, we will describe the characteristics of each of them, as well as their costs and conditions.
a) Exchange: Replacement of the same product with another color or finish.
b) Return: due to a defect or the receipt of a wrong product.
c) Disclaimer: return of the product at the origin of the customer’s decision and without need for justification.
All products that will be exchanged or returned must be returned in their original packaging.
– Conditions: You have one month after receipt of the product (s) to perform an exchange. We only accept exchanges of products in perfect condition and properly packaged in their original packaging, each hanger must be stored in its individual protective cover.
– Cost: Mi tienda de perchas will cover the cost of return shipping to the customer for the countries of the European Union. Shipping costs of return to Mi tienda de perchas, Calle Barcelona, 35, 46113 Moncada (Valencia) – Spain, will be charged to the customer. Note that if you have paid your purchase with Paypal,you will be able to get back the return costs for a maximum ceiling of 30 € per request for reimbursement and under certain conditions (see the conditions on the Paypal website)
– Procedure: Contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with the exchange of the product or products.
– Conditions: You have 15 days after receipt of the product (s) to ask for a return. Mi tienda de perchas will ask for photos or visuals of the product upon receipt so that we can see the defect that justifies the return. Will not be considered as a defect: a slight difference of color between the products of the same collection or a slight difference of form between 2 identical products because our hangers are partly made by hand.
You will then have 15 days to proceed to the request for collection, provided by us, defective products.
– Cost: returns have no cost to the customer in European Union. Outside the European Union the return costs will be borne by the customer. Mi tienda de perchas will reimburse the corresponding amount or replace the defective product at its expense, including standard shipping and forwarding charges for shipments in the European Union (excluding any customs charges for such shipment) without undue delay and, in any event, before 15 days have elapsed. from the date we were informed of the return. In the case of a refund, the refund will be made by the same payment method with which the order was made. However, we may suspend the refund until we have received the goods.
For customers outside the European Union the cost of return and re-shipment will be borne by the customer.
– Procedure: Contact us via the email address email@example.com and we will proceed to the removal of the product (s) to the address you have indicated.
RIGHT OF DISCLAIMER:
– Conditions: You have the right to cancel the contract without justification within 14 calendar days from receipt of the product. We only accept returns of products in perfect condition and properly packaged in their original packaging, each hanger must be stored in its individual protective cover.
– Cost: Mi tienda perchas will reimburse the value of the products including shipping costs for customers in the European Union. For products shipped outside the European Union, only the value of the products will be refunded. The refund will be made by the same payment method with which the order was made. However, we may suspend the refund until we have received the goods. Shipping costs of return to Mi tienda de perchas, Calle Barcelona, 35, 46113 Moncada (Valencia) – Spain, will be charged to the customer. Note that if you have paid your purchase with Paypal,you will be able to get back the return costs for a maximum ceiling of 30 € per request for reimbursement and under certain conditions (see the conditions on the Paypal website)
– Procedure: Contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to return the product or products.
6. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
If there were incidents concerning the products or if there were no products in stock, the customer will be informed immediately and we will refund the product (s) without stock. Mi tienda de perchas will refund the corresponding amount without undue delay and, in any event, before the expiry of 14 calendar days. The refund will be made by the same payment method with which the order was made
7. GUARANTEE OF PRODUCTS ACQUIRED
The guarantee offered is that established in Spanish Royal Legislative Decree No. 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law on the Defense of Consumers and Users. Mi tienda de perchas will respond to the lack of compliance that occurs within two years of delivery
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any question, suggestion or complaint concerning the online store, you can contact customer service in one of the following ways: – Phone 00 34 960 074 336 – Email: email@example.com
9. MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
Mi tienda de perchas reserves the right to modify the present general conditions of sale. No changes will affect orders already in progress.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
The execution by Mi tienda of perchas of all or part of the obligations will be suspended in case of occurrence of a fortuitous event or force majeure which would prevent or eliminate the respect of the obligations. In particular, this list shall not be considered exclusive of war, riots, insurrection, social unrest, strikes of any kind and supply problems not attributable to Mi tienda de perchas.
Mi tienda de perchas will inform the client of this fortuitous event or force majeure within 7 days of its occurrence. If the suspension lasts more than 15 days, the customer has the opportunity to cancel the order in progress and will take the necessary measures to be reimbursed under the conditions provided for in point 6 of these general conditions of sale.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions of sale are subject to Spanish law. Notwithstanding the above, the consumer not residing in Spain also enjoys the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country where he has his habitual residence. The parties submit, at their discretion, for the resolution of disputes and waive any other jurisdiction, the judges and courts of the customer’s home.